Mildronate is a structural analog of gamma-butyrobetan, a substance found in all cells of the human body.
Under conditions of increased load, Mildronate restores the balance between the delivery and demand of oxygen cells, eliminates the accumulation of toxic metabolic products in the cells, protecting them from damage, and also has a tonic effect. As a result of its use, the body acquires the ability to withstand the load and quickly restore energy reserves. Due to these properties, Mildronate is used to treat various disorders of the cardiovascular system, blood supply to the brain, as well as to increase physical and mental performance. As a result of a decrease in the concentration of carnitine, gamma-butyrobetana, which has vasodilatory properties, is intensively synthesized. In the case of acute myocardial ischemic damage, Mildronate slows down the formation of a necrotic zone, shortens the rehabilitation period. In case of heart failure, it increases myocardial contractility, increases exercise tolerance and reduces the frequency of angina attacks. In acute and chronic ischemic disorders of cerebral circulation, it improves blood circulation in the ischemic approach, promotes blood redistribution in favor of the ischemic zone. Effective in case of vascular and dystrophic pathology of the fundus. The drug eliminates functional disorders of the nervous system in patients with chronic alcoholism with withdrawal symptoms.
INDICATIONS FOR ITS USE
In the complex therapy of ischemic heart disease (angina pectoris, myocardial infarction), chronic heart failure and dyshormonal cardiomyopathy, as well as in complex therapy of acute and chronic disorders of the blood supply to the brain (cerebral strokes and cerebrovascular insufficiency).
Hemophthalmus and retinal hemorrhages of various etiologies, thrombosis of the central retinal vein and its branches, retinopathy of various etiologies (diabetic, hypertensive).
Decreased performance, physical stress, even among athletes.
Chronic alcohol withdrawal syndrome (in combination with alcoholism-specific therapy).
APPLICATION METHOD AND DOSAGE OF MILDRONATO
In view of the possible development of an exciting effect, it is recommended to use it in the morning.
1. Cardiovascular diseases. As part of complex treatment, 0.5-1 g per day orally or intravenously (5-10 ml of solution for injection 0.5 g / 5 ml), applying the entire dose at once or dividing it 2 times. The course of treatment is 4-6 weeks. Cardialgia on the background of dyshormonal myocardial dystrophy – inside, 0.25 g 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 12 days.
2. Cerebral circulation disorder. The acute phase – 0.5 g 1 time per day intravenously for 10 days, switching to oral administration of 0.5-1 g per day. The general course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
Chronic disorders – 0.5 g orally daily. The general course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
Repeated courses (usually 2-3 times a year) are possible after consulting a doctor.
3. Vascular pathology and degenerative diseases of the retina. Parabulbar 0.5 ml solution for injection 0.5 g / 5 ml for 10 days.
4. Mental and physical overload, including among athletes. Adults: 0.25 g orally 4 times a day or 0.5 g intravenously 1 time a day. The course of treatment is 10-14 days. If necessary, the treatment is repeated after 2-3 weeks.
For athletes, 0.5-1 g orally 2 times a day before training. The duration of the course in the preparatory period is 14-21 days, during the competition period – 10-14 days.
5. Chronic alcoholism. Inside 0.5 g 4 times a day, intravenously – 0.5 g 2 times a day.The course of treatment is 7-10 days.
Effects of mildronate in sport
– Prevents the accumulation of activated forms of non-oxidized fatty acids in cells.
– In conditions of ischemia, restores the balance of the processes of oxygen supply and its consumption in the cells, prevents the interruption of ATP transport.
– Activates glycolysis, which proceeds without additional oxygen consumption.
– Improves muscle nutrition.
– Increases the effectiveness of training.
– Reduces fatigue.
– Protects the heart and increases myocardial contractility.
INTERACTION OF MILDRONATE BUY ONLINE WITH OTHER DRUGS
Strengthens the effect of coronary dilating agents, some antihypertensive drugs, cardiac glycosides. It can be combined with antianginal agents, anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, antiarrhythmic agents, diuretics, bronchodilators. In view of the possible development of moderate tachycardia and arterial hypotension, care should be taken when combining it with nitroglycerin, nifedipine, alpha-blockers, antihypertensive drugs and peripheral vasodilators.
What is the difference between the encapsulated and liquid form of Mildronate?
The difference lies in the bioavailability of Buy meldonium and the route of administration of the drug: enteral or parenteral route of administration, which, in turn, affects the speed of achieving the effect. With the parenteral route of administration of the drug, its action occurs faster, and the bioavailability of the drug increases.
Mildronate can improve the sports performance of an athlete?
The drug Mildronate has been well studied.
The recommendation for an indication of mildronate buy in sports medicine is based solely on the mechanism of action of the drug: meldonium has the ability to restore the body's performance during overload, which athletes are exposed to during intense training and competition.
What is the best way to use Mildronate: intramuscularly, intravenously or internally?
Mildronate is used in various forms, depending on the indication. However, it should be borne in mind that mildronate acts intramuscularly as an irritant and can lead to the development of local painful sensations and a local allergic reaction, therefore mildronate injections are usually intended for intravenous administration.
To get the best therapeutic effect, the doctor may prescribe capsules after injections.
Parabulbar injection is used only in ophthalmology.
In what cases is Mildronate used?
Mildronate is a drug intended for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as stable angina pectoris, chronic heart failure, cardiomyopathy, functional disorders of the cardiovascular system, It is also prescribed for acute and chronic ischemic disorders of the blood supply to the brain, with decreased performance, physical overload and psychoemotional.