Alflutop contains hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate-4-sulfate, choidroitin-6-sulfate, dermatan sulfate, keratin sulfate, low molecular weight polypeptides, free amino acids, trace elements – Na, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Cu, Zn , Min. The complex composition of the drug makes it similar to the hyaline cartilage matrix.
Package of 10 ampoules of 1 ml. 1 ml contains 10 mg of extract.
Alflutop – the original chondroprotector, is a purified, standardized and stabilized extract from 4 species of small marine fish.
Alflutop has chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, regenerative, trophic activity.
Alflutop has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect in various forms of osteoarthritis. The experiment has shown that the drug prevents the destruction of macromolecular structures of normal tissues, stimulates recovery processes in interstitial tissue and articular cartilage tissue. The anti-inflammatory effect and tissue regeneration are based on the inhibition of hyaluronidase activity and the normalization of hyaluronic acid biosynthesis. Both effects are synergistic and determine the final result – anti-inflammatory effect and activation of regenerative processes in tissues (in particular, restoration of cartilage structure).
Alflutop has a complex mechanism of action. It's components:
- directly replace glycosaminoglycans in the proteoglycan structure of cartilage tissue,
- regulate the metabolism of functional chondrocytes, stimulating the biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid and other components of the cartilage matrix, collagen type II,
- regulate the proliferation of chondrocytes,
- inhibit the activity of hyaluronidase, which loses the ability to depolymerize hyaluronic acid (the main component of connective tissue that acts as an intercellular 'glue' that helps preserve tissue structure), and other enzymes involved in the destruction of the extracellular matrix, such as elastase, collagen, lysosomal hydrolases, serine proteins, etc.,
- inhibit the biosynthesis of inflammatory mediators,
- mask secondary antigenic determinants and suppress chemotherapy,
- suppress the synergistic action of enzymes and free oxygen radicals,
- have an antioxidant effect by stimulating the activity of superoxide dismutase,
- improve microcirculation in the subchondral parts of the bone and synovial tissue,
- suppress lipid synthesis.
The chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory effect of Alflutop has been proven in experimental and clinical studies using biochemical, histochemical, X-ray, radioisotope methods and by magnetic resonance imaging results.
The drug affects the prevention of neoplasia of blood vessels in damaged cartilage by inhibiting the angiogenesis factor and, according to preclinical studies, has a gastroprotective effect.
Alflutop has no toxicity, immunogenicity and teratogenicity. The drug is well tolerated, including by patients with gastrointestinal or cardiovascular diseases. The clinical effect of treatment with Alflutop is achieved according to the literature in 70-90% of patients and is expressed in a decrease in pain, a decrease in joint swelling, a gradual increase in joint mobility, partial recovery and significant improvement. in the structure of articular cartilage, an increase in subchondral bone density, an increase in the level of hyaluronic acid in synovial fluids.
ALFLUTOP INDICATIONS FOR USE IN SPORTS
- The recovery period after surgical interventions on the musculoskeletal system,
- Prevention of small joint osteoarthritis (chronic sports injuries),
- Fibromyalgia (as a result of sports activities),
- Degenerative-dystrophic lesions of the joints in the background of metabolic osteopath,
- traumatic dysthesis,
- sports injury of the spine,
Alflutop is used for degenerative rheumatic diseases: coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis, arthrosis of the small joints of the arms and legs, osteochondrosis and spondylosis.
ALFLUTOP DOSAGE MODE
Alflutop can be administered intramuscularly, intra-articularly, paravertebrally, periarticularly, at points of pain in fibromyalgia.
Administration regimens may be as follows.
In case of involvement of multiple joints: deep intramuscular injection of 1 ml daily for 20 days.
In case of involvement of large joints in the process: intra-articular 2 ml – in each affected joint – 1 time in 3 days (6 injections), followed by intramuscular injection of 1 ml daily for 20 days. Clinical studies confirm the greater effectiveness of this option, which is characterized by a faster and more lasting therapeutic effect.
In case of spinal cord injuries: paravertebral 1 ml on each side 1 time in 2-3 days (5 injections), followed by intramuscular injection of 1 ml per day for 20 days. Repetition of a course of treatment is recommended in 3-6 months.
For poliosteoarthritis and osteochondrosis, the drug is administered deeply intramuscularly, 1 ml per day (20 injections in total).
A combination of intra-articular and intramuscular methods of administration is possible. It is advisable to repeat the course of treatment after 6 months.
There are no contraindications.