Duration (minimum): 6 weeks of use.
Duration (recommended): 6 weeks of use, then a week off, then 6 weeks of use.
Course composition: Hexarelin 20mg + CJC-1295 20mg.
Peptide Goals – Lean Muscle Mass + Strength:
- Better (dry) muscle gain due to increased natural growth hormone production
- And secretion of IGF (insulin-like growth factor)
- Increased strength and endurance
- Ipamorelin does not cause the production of ghrelin, but only mimics it: your appetite will increase, but there will be no hunger pangs.
- Decreased percentage of subcutaneous fat and, as a result, improved pain relief
- Correction of cholesterol levels in the blood, protection of the liver, strengthening of immunity
- Strengthening of bone tissues, joints, ligaments
- Anti-inflammatory action, better healing of microtraumas
- Improve sleep quality and anti-aging effect (CJC-1295 is widely used in anti-aging therapy)
Benefits of the peptide course
This peptide pack is ideal for those who value quality rather than quantity for more mass gain. The combination of Hexarelin and CJC-1295 gives a synergistic effect of stimulating growth hormone.
What does that mean? One Hexarelin has an efficiency of 2 conventional units, and CJC-1295 – 4 units. Using them together doesn't give 6 effect units, as you'd expect, but 10! These peptides have the proven property of mutually reinforcing each other's action.
The result of the course will be high-quality muscle growth without negative health effects.
Hexarelin: 150-200 mcg x 3 times a day (40-60 minutes before meals and at least 2 hours after meals)
J-1295: 100 mcg x 3 times a day (40-60 minutes before a meal and at least 2 hours after a meal)
The dose is averaged and calculated for a user weighing 90-100 kg, taking into account the fact that 5 g of the active substance remains in the 'nose' of the syringe. For a free compilation of your dose (taking into account age, height, weight), please contact us.
These peptides can be mixed in a syringe just prior to injection without losing their effectiveness.
Contraindications and side effects:
- There are no contraindications to the use of both peptides.
- Even at higher doses, Hexarelin does not increase cortisol and prolactin levels.