GHRP-6 – belongs to a number of the most famous peptides, a versatile tool that allows you to gain lean muscle mass and provide effective fat burning. According to its properties, it is extremely similar to GHRP-2, but, unlike it, it does not cause an increase in appetite, therefore it is ideal for those who are interested in reducing the percentage of fat and drawing textured relief.
Description of GHRP-6
GHRP-6 is a peptide based on 6 amino acids arranged in a specific sequence. The drug is specially designed to stimulate the production of growth hormone (GH) in case of its deficiency. Therefore, its use allows athletes and athletes to build muscle mass without increasing the layer of fat, and also rely on it to successfully reduce weight, progress in endurance and strength.
Compared to other analogs, GHRP-6 does not affect the production center of a special component – ghrelin, because it also does not affect appetite. This allows us to consider this peptide one of the best means in bodybuilding to dry the body without losing muscle volume. Like other peptides of the GHRP group, it effectively stimulates the rejuvenation of the body, improves the condition of skin and hair, strengthens the immune system, bones and joints.
It also appears to be effective in antiaging therapy. Subcutaneous injections, half an hour after administration, sharply increase the concentration of growth hormone in the blood, which then slowly (within 4 hours) and gradually decreases to the initial values. Therefore, it is better to take GHRP-6 3 times a day. This will maintain high blood levels of GH.
GHRP-6 course: application, dosage, how to dilute GHRP-6
GHRP-6 peptide must be injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. The most common are subcutaneous injections in the abdomen – 6-8 cm from the navel.
- It is recommended to adhere to this regimen: 1 mcg per 1 kg of body weight, 3 per day.
- There should be an interval of about 4 hours between injections.
- If the daily dose of 3 mcg per kg of body weight is exceeded, it does not affect the productivity of additional GH production. A dose of less than 2mcg per 1kg of body weight per day is not capable of producing the desired results.
- To achieve a stable result, the intake course should be the optimal duration of 6-8 weeks at a minimum.
- To make an injection, you must first dissolve the peptide in bactericide or sterile or water (bactericide will allow you to store the peptide for almost a month).
- For one ampoule, to facilitate dosage, use 2 ml of water.
- As a result – 2500mkg of the drug per 1ml for a 5mg bottle, or 2 times more – 5000mkg of GHRP-6 per 1ml for a 10mg bottle.
- The use of a 1 ml insulin syringe (with one hundred divisions) will make the dosing procedure convenient.
- Peptide in dry form or prefab solution should be stored in the refrigerator at 2-8°C.
Comments, experience in the use of GHRP-6
The most effective is the combination of GHRP-6 with peptides CJC-1295 with DAC or PEG-MGF. The synergistic effect will improve the result by up to 30-50%, which, meanwhile, will also save money.
Side effects and contraindications
Using the recommended doses of the peptide revealed no serious side effects.
How to calculate the dose of GHRP-6 peptides in an insulin syringe?
Now let's talk about how to breed peptides. I should say right away that the usual dose is 1-3g per kg of human weight, i.e. if you weigh 100kg, then your maximum dose is 300g for an injection of one type of peptide, provided that the peptide is contained. use alone.
Algorithm for calculating peptide dose:
Consider ghrp 6 as an example, which contains 5mg of active ingredient in one vial.
1. Pour 2 ml of water for injection into the bottle.
two.A ratio of 2 ml to 5 mg can be made. We convert units of measure 200 units to 5000 g.
3. Remember that 100 units is equal to a whole insulin syringe containing 1 ml.
4. From a ratio of 200 units to 5,000 mcg, we calculate that 1 unit is equal to 25 mcg of active ingredient.